Qualified Social Worker - Children's Access and Assessment Team - Read
Socialwork 2000 are looking for a Social Worker to join the Access and Assessment Team based in Reading, Berkshire. GBP35ph
About the team:
The Access and Assessment team receives all new referrals for Children's Services that have been passed through by the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
We are a large, diverse and vibrant team of social workers and social work assistants. Social workers undertake child protection enquiries and child in need assessments, and undertake work as part of the duty rota. Work may also include children looked after, emergency court work and section 7 reports. Should children require on-going social work support cases are transferred at Initial Child Protection Conference, or first LAC meeting or following completion of the single assessment.
- Undertake child and family assessments
- Child protection enquiries
- Hold a caseload, including child protection cases
- Commitment to providing the very highest standards of care
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years PQ experience
- Ideally have court work experience
- Extensive knowledge of best practice
- Effectively manage the difficulties of working in a front line child protection team
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: GBP35ph
- In-house payroll company
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or via email