Social Worker, Transitions Team | Woking, Surrey
Social Worker, Young Adults (Transitions Team)
GBP32,839 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Woking. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of GBP32,839 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Working with young people aged 14 - 25.
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- You will need to be confident in undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carryout assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- Able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development. In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we will support you to take your career to the next level.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Experience of working within the Adult Social Care sector, Transition service of young people.
- An ability to carry out casework management, assessments, support planning, reviews with a sound knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Flexibility to be a car user with a current UK driving license and the ability to travel around the county (and sometimes outside) to carry out assessments and reviews.
- A Social Worker degree,
- HCPC registration
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to GBP8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on or at