Part-time Senior Social Worker - Access Team
My client in West London has called me requesting an experienced senior social worker to join their department in the access team. The role is a part-time position and the days worked will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The role will involve signposting and supporting unqualified staff in taking referrals in to main contact centre.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Pay rate of GBP30 - GBP32 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.