Registered Manager - Fostering - Worcestershire
An ethical, stable and credible IFA require a Registered Manager for their established service covering the West Midlands. With an office in Worcestershire, this IFA support cares and young people across Worcestershire and the West Midlands regions
Brief over view of the role and responsibilities:
- Management and support of a small existing staff team
- Overall service growth and development
- The strategic planning of the agency and developing and managing all aspects of the fostering and support functions
- To ensure that the agency continues to provide high quality services through regular contact with local authorities' clients
- Continual supervision of the staff team
- To seek to continually improve working practices.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- A car owner / driver
- Strong fostering experience, ideally gained within the independent sector
- Proven Knowledge of Ofsted, National Minimum Standards for Fostering services and Fostering Services Regulations
- Excellent staff management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised IFA with a great local reputation and working conditions.
Salary is to cGBP43,000 (negotiable, based on experience) and excellent working conditions and a good work life balance. There is the option of a company car with this role / 45ppm
For further information, a JD and further details, please contact Harriet on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.