Referral and Assessment - Good OFSTED - Central Location
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Good OFSTED, Quick Start
My client, based in the South of London who recently received a Good Ofsted result, is seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Assessment Team. The role has become open after the departure of a previous staff member.
They are paying competitive Social Worker rate for these roles, a pay rate which will leave you with more money in your pocket. They are looking to get candidates in quickly so if you are actively looking they can interview within the week, meaning you can start a new post in the next couple of weeks.
This opportunity is ideal for experienced candidates who are interested in starting a new role with a successful Local Authority as quickly as possible.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Consultant for South London, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Through practice and continuous development, I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
Do you have a friend who may be interested? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers, so you can make them happy and earn a little extra for your efforts.
Ring for Boris at NonStop Care if you are interested.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children