Social Worker Experienced - Doncaster
Child Protection Social Workers - can you answer Yes to our 3 statements?
Now is the time to join Doncaster Children's Services Trust. With 3 Ofsted monitoring visits in the last 9 months all identifying significant progress, Doncaster is a great place to be.
Our teams are based in the communities, in the North (Adwick), South (Edlington) and East (Thorne) and all led by permanent Heads of Service and Team Managers with support from our centre for excellence to ensure our social workers are confident in everything they do. Our staff are showing pride in their work and so they should!
We are seeking to employ experienced social workers who also want to showcase their work but ultimately have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people. If you can answer yes to the questions below - give us a ring and tell us what we need to do for you to come and join us here at Doncaster Children's Services Trust.
Do these statements apply to you:
- I have more than 2 years experience since being a newly qualified social worker Yes/No
- I am HCPC registered Yes/No
- I have the same values of the Trust. I am respectful, want to make a difference and strive to be excellent Yes/No
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28-32 days annual leave per year
- Training that is viewed as being the best in the region
- Links with the South Yorkshire Teaching Partnership
- High street discount scheme
- Continuous service from local authorities
- Leadership that is visible & approachable
We will consider relocation support and if you feel financially tied to your current employer we may be able to help you free yourself.
To discuss how we can help you join us, give us a call on .