Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker - Kent
A salary of up to GBP24,000 - GBP31,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and a national Independent Fostering Agency require a supervising social worker to join their flourishing fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation. Should have effective communication skills and be organised.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP31,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package (car allowance/mileage/fuel card)
- Annual Bonus
- 30 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Recruit, train and supervise foster carers to support the children and young people placed with us across the region
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Completing Form F's
- To be able to support and supervise foster carers and engage children and young people
You will have:
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details