Staff Nurse Surgery - Royal Brompton NHS
Staff Nurse Surgery Ward
I am recruiting for Royal Brompton University Hospital located in Central London a band 5 Staff Nurse role for the Surgery Department. Salary varies from GBP26553 up to GBP33600 /year
Duties & Responsibilities
• To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients. • Work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for the Sister in their absence. • Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team. • Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives. • To record and interpret ECG as well as care for patients with chest drains, Epidural PCA and Femoral sheath removal.
Skills & Experience
• Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration. • Experience in the field of Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and/or Cardiothoracic surgery. • Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms. • Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 20 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be GBP26,553 per annum
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
Applying is simple, you need to click APPLY and send in your CV. We will be in touch with you very soon or you can call Diana on [... Click Apply...]ext 1310.