Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - GBP34,000 + benefits + excellent career progression. FTSE 100 engineering organisation
I am recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization and true market leader within engineering support for the marine and defence industries.
The successful Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will join a skilled team of quality professionals, carrying out quality assurance activities relating to operations at HM Naval Base Devonport, ensuring that they are compliant with customer and regulatory requirements including ISO standards
- Undertaking Lead Auditor duties.
- Identifying, anticipating and correcting resolving quality issues
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis
- Management of corrective action plans
- Current experience as a qualified auditor, or background of auditing/quality assurance, with an understanding of the above standards, and their application within a technical/engineering environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of management systems, standards and compliance/auditing techniques.
- Have a high attention to detail and be comfortable interpreting complex procedures/processes.
- Effective interpersonal skills;
able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Someone who is committed to continual professional development.
- Experience of using quality tools or methods of problem solving (eg the 7 basic quality tools, root cause analysis, and problem solving methods).
- Demonstrable Microsoft applications experience.
- Degree, or HNC educated or equivalent to a technical/engineering discipline.
- Be a CQI Member or be working towards Chartered status.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and make a notable difference to the Quality function. If you are a high calibre, career focused quality professional and would like to know more, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.