Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required for an up and coming specialist Fit-out & High End Residential Contractor.
They have had considerable success over the last 3 years, in part down to the Directors who have held senior positions with 2 leading fit out contractors in London
They work with well-known blue chip corporate companies in banking, finance, insurance, and investment sectors. They have managed commercial projects to the value of GBP12m.
They have a very stable experienced management team who will offer full support, guidance and training.
Who are they looking for?
- They are looking to meet with recent Quantity Surveying Graduates HNC/HND/BSc, or currently studying on day release or Assistant QS's with 1 - 5 year's experience.
- You will be bright, confident and personable.
- Being able to demonstrate an interest in Interior Design and commercial fit out would be advantageous.
- You will be assisting Project QS's, reporting to the Commercial Director and also gain experience in Estimating.
- You will have exposure to a variety of projects and clients which will enable you be a competent and successful QS in this sector.
- They will provide all the guidance, but you will also be proactive and really want to develop your skills and use your knowledge from your degree.
Salary and package is dependent on experience. Along with travel allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus.
An excellent opportunity to start and really progress within a young yet experienced contractor.