PA/Executive Assistant - Inverness - GBP25-35,000 per annum plus benefits
Evolve's exclusive Inverness-based client are an established start-up bringing creative technology to the FMCG sector in an innovative way. As a result of sustained growth, they are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Personal Assistant to work directly with the Managing Director to support him on vital scheduling, administration, communication and planning activities across the full spectrum of business activities.
This is an exceptionally unique role in that the successful candidate will travel with the MD around the country on client visits, sales meetings and conferences and will be a vital sounding board for the leadership of the company. No two days will ever be the same as tasks will be highly variable. As a result, the ideal candidate will be someone with a blend of experience as a personal assistant and administrator but also someone with a strong business sense and ability to articulate new ideas.
The successful PA candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record as a PA/Executive Assistant
- Experience working in an environment requiring discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative
- 1st class communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT Skills in Office and Excel
- Excellent written English and typing skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to present the company well both internally and to external clients
- Core hours will be Mon-Fri 9-5 however some out of hours work may be required for travel etc.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a broad range of skills who is looking for a varied and exciting position within an ambitious and growing company.
Our client will provide a highly competitive salary and benefits package in the Inverness city centre offices. They have a working environment which is friendly and collaborative and where teamwork and enthusiasm are the main drivers in the business.
If this sounds like your next step then please do get in touch.