Systems and Project Accountant
Systems and Project Accountant - Dynamics NAV, Sage and Exchequer, Microsoft Dynamics
One of Talent's leading clients is urgently looking for a Systems and Project Accountant -(Dynamics NAV, Sage and Exchequer, Microsoft Dynamics)
They are looking for an experienced Systems and Project Accountant. You will be responsible for ensuring that software packages are used as effectively as possible, to initiate and deliver a range of finance-related business improvement projects and to increase the efficiency and accuracy of project reporting, project and services operations, cost collection, and financial forecast production within the business.
- Provide systems expertise to ensure that software packages are used as effectively as possible.
- Lead on the roll-out, rationalisation and integration of software packages (currently Microsoft
- Dynamics NAV, Sage and Exchequer (financials), Salesforce (Bureau and Operations) and Excel (reporting and analysis).
- Lead on the review, planning and implementation of systems upgrades.
- Provide technical leadership to improve system generated reporting.
- Review and improve current reports, to reduce reliance on Excel and to increase robustness and resilience of Excel reports.
- Develop and maintain audit/exception reporting to improve the internal control environment and to ensure the integrity of data.
- Develop and drive reporting direct from NAV - scoping and testing reports to ensure that they are accurate and robust.
- Develop period end routines and reporting.
- Support the financial management team by developing and maintaining a range of reports providing KPIs and other management information.
- Provide systems development expertise for reporting of new developments (eg project costing, acquisitions).
- Qualified/part-qualified accountant with strong process modelling and process improvement skills.
- Experience of systems implementation and/or development, with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV a considerable advantage.
- Practical experience of working in cross-functional project teams, ideally in a business analyst-type role.
- Experience in B2B services sector an advantage, ideally in a company with a mobile workforce providing services over a period of several months
- Practical experience of management accounts production, ideally in a group environment.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong user of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
To apply, email me or give us a call