Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst needed for a Global 500 company in Berkshire!
GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst role suitable to a newly qualified accountant looking to join a fast moving, dynamic and commercial business in Berkshire. This newly created role is responsible for creating internal business cases for small sized bid opportunities and performing the cost & price support function on large complex bid opportunities. The successful candidate will be working with the Sales, Solutions and Bid Finance leads to ensure pricing requirements are understood and associated costs can be captured in suitable manner.
- Drive creative and innovative pricing and financial solutions to solve customer business case challenges
- Shape deals to get the best possible financial outcome for the business and ensure pricing to potential customers is market aligned
- Work alongside other virtual bid team members, including Sales, to help influence new customer offers
- Responsible for production of customer pricing documentation and ensure alignment to internal governance approval
- Ensure deals are handed over to Project & Contract Accounting in line with the approved handover process
- Suggest and implement wider bid finance improvements and understand where specific technical finance issues may arise and work with relevant experts to resolve these
- Attend customer presentation sessions to develop commercial knowledge and practice application of Pricing First
- University degree holder
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA newly qualified accountant with experience of working in a global Blue Chip organisation
- Experience of working in Finance Analyst/Commercial Finance or Bid Finance role
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, consolidation of data points)
- Ability to communicate, influence and drive change with senior stakeholders across multiple functions, including Finance, Sales and HR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a global player in the Technology sector and work with a large Bid Finance team to shape future deals for the business.