Qualified Social Worker - Care Management/Family Support Team - Bedfor
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Care Management/Family Support Team based in Bedford, Bedfordshire. Pay rate is GBP28ph.
About the role:
- Bedford Borough Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Family Support Team which has a high level of court cases and also Care Proceedings, based at Borough Hall.
- Receive and co-ordinate referrals, undertake assessments/formulate care plans, arrange action and review services for children and families.
- Complete professional assessments of need and risk in respect of service users and carers using the Department of Health and Luton Borough Council criteria for children in need and significant harm.
- Taking the lead role and responsibility, you co-ordinate the multi agency approach to prevent and address child protection issues and children in need.
- Manage Child Protection cases
- Manage Child in Need cases
- Undertake Court work
- Write statements and other assessments
- Ensure that Child Protection Plans are correctly run
- Pay rate: GBP28ph
- In-house payroll
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of Child Protection and Court work is essential
- Experienced in managing complex caseloads
Step 1: For everyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: For everyone you have referred, and we place, you will receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work
Step 3: For everyone you have referred, you will receive a third payment of GBP100*, once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*) Payment only if accompanied by an invoice. Terms and Conditions apply