Locum Social Worker - Front Line PODS Team - Maidenhead
Locum Social Worker - Front Line POD Team - Windsor & Maidenhead - GBP35+ ph
Are you looking for a well-paying front-line service role that offers strong resources and support? The Team work on a POD structure meaning that the caseloads are shared throughout each POD, with each social worker having a varied level of experience. The benefits of this mean it is easy to progress in seniority and means nobody will get bogged down by caseloads. Easily accessed via direct trains from London Paddington, as well as the M4 and M40
What are the requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Car Driver
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- 3+ Years' post qualifying experience within front line services
- Strong experience in court work and Safeguarding
- Experience of Adoption and Looked after children up to permanency
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying GBP35+ ph
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .