Pricing and Licensing Specialist - Analytics, Data, Pricing Trends - GBP
Software Pricing and Licensing Specialist - Global Brand - Reading
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand for a Software Pricing and Licensing Specialist. The Software Pricing and Licensing Specialist will work with and support our Regional Pricing and Licensing Strategists, contributing toward how we price and license our solutions within the LATAM/EMEA regions.
The role will help ensure that we are competitive in the regions, whilst being mindful of our revenue and margin goals.
As a member of the Pricing and Licensing team you will be working with both internal and external representatives in Sales, Marketing, and Partners worldwide in a highly analytical capacity.
This role provides fantastic opportunities to develop your analytical and strategic skills, articulate Pricing Strategies to stakeholders, and grow within an exciting organization.
You will help to:
- Analyze and assess impacts of potential price changes
- Explore new and nascent pricing and licensing trends
- Gain expertise on the pricing for offerings across the Information Management portfolio
- Generate insight and help to enhance licensing programs
- Gather feedback on pricing and work with Global cross functional stakeholders
Role of the Software Pricing and Licensing Specialist:
- Support Regional Pricing Strategists to serve and voice of the region
- Analyses of competitor pricing, customer buying trends, price lists, FX rates, regional market conditions, etc.
- Synthesize input from Customers, Sales, Partners, and competitive data to feed into Pricing and Licensing strategy
- Support new Pricing and Licensing projects - help develop promotions, discounting programmes, product release updates, etc.
- Work with Global Pricing, Sales, Product Marketing, and other cross-functional teams to define and execute pricing roll-out plans
- Advise sales functions on EMEA/LATAM pricing and discounting strategy
- Provide support for Sales and Marketing queries around Pricing and Licensing
- Take ownership in maintaining the Pricing Portal
Requirements of the Pricing and Licensing Specialist:
- Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Management Science, or any other numerate degree - or equivalent experience
- 1-3 Years - Analytical, Finance, or Marketing experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Great quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong listener and communicator - ability to communicate effectively across Global teams
- Sense of ownership, initiative, and work ethic
- Confidence, credibility, and ability to think on your feet
- Ambition to develop skills and succeed within a relatively new organisation with significant strategic importance and responsibilities
- Ability to converse in Spanish/Portuguese is advantageous.