Senior Support Worker - EBD Home - GBP30,000
Senior Support Worker required for a Deputy Manager post in a brand-new children's unit of a residential college based outside Cannock paying up to GBP30,000!
My client is a residential college for adolescent females based in Staffordshire and are opening a brand-new unit requiring a full staff team. We are looking for an experienced Senior Support Worker or Team Leader within a residential children's home to make the step up to a Team Manager (Deputy Manager) post.
Please apply if you have the following
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People OR Residential Childcare
- Team Leader or Senior Support Worker experience in a children's home
- Undertaken managerial duties including rota's, supervisions, appraisals and staff leadership
- Flexibility to work alternate week (1 week on, 1 week off) shift pattern and variety of shifts including days, weekends, sleep ins and evenings
You will receive the following
- Salary up to GBP31,000
- Career Progression into a managerial role and beyond
- Employee Pension
- Health Care Plan
- Life Assurance
- Shopping Discount and Voucher Scheme
This is role is a golden opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Worker or Team Leader to make the step up into a managerial role.