Pastoral and Academic Leader
Scale 6 GBP26,865 to GBP28,440
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional individual to oversee and lead on all aspects of student welfare for this outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea. This is a non-teaching position.
- Be supportive of the school's religious ethos
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Have pastoral experience of working with young people
- Be able to work closely with tutors and be a focal point of contact with the College for parents and outside agencies
- Be very well organised and able to prioritise
- Use data to monitor and promote student progress
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to plan strategically
- Be ambitious for yourself and others
- Have a sense of humour
- Be prepared to work flexible hours.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- The opportunity to be part of a staff with a very strong vision and shared values
- Supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities
- A personalised programme of CPD
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
All the documentation you need to apply for the position can be found on this page. Please complete and return three forms: the Application Form (CVs will not be accepted), Recruitment Monitoring Form, and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act Disclosure Form. We wish to receive all three documents by email via the button below, no later than Monday 17th July at 10am.