Locum Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
Locum Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team - North West London
Are you an experienced Supervising Social Worker looking for a new role in a highly stable and supportive authority? Working nearby to Central London it offers an excellent work life balance, as well as highly competitive pay rates for the surrounding area. Easily accessed via over ground rail as well as multiple tube lines.
What are the requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience in Supervising Social Work
- 3+ years within Fostering/ Adoption / LAC
- Strong experience within systemic practice
- Experience within Assessment and Court work
- Positive "Can Do" attitude along with a passion for your work
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying GBP29 ph
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .