Senior Marketing Executive
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be working across the full digital mix. This is a fast-paced role, where you will develop new skills quickly and be part of a high energy and creative team.
The duties of this role include:
- Implement digital marketing strategies
- Nurture campaigns
- Managing Relationships with agencies
- Developing and optimizing landing pages
- Events organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Measure and report on effectiveness and business impact of digital marketing activities
There is a huge focus on developing skilled employees to ensure that they reach their potential. Career growth is also at the center of this organisations goals. The office has a great atmosphere and has a very fast paced environment while remaining very informal and non-corporate with a lot of fun to still be had.
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of workflow processes and systems within marketing/sales cycles
- Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience using platforms Salesforce or Sugar CRM
Contact Jack Hibbert or email your CV to (see below) All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.