Interim Residential Manager- Leicestershire - URGENT ROLE
Hampton's Children in Care Division are currently working with client in the Leicestershire area who require an interim Residential Manager for a three month contract. The role is to start ASAP and is to cover whilst a permanent Manager is recruited.
The unit caters for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
To manage the day to day operations of the home and staff to ensure that both individual and collective client requirements are met, according to service plans and service level agreements.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the unit provides a safe, stable and supportive environment which ensures the welfare of the young service users is safeguarded at all times.
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience of direct working within a children's residential setting.
- Demonstrable experience of effective budget management.
- Knowledge of children and families legislation.
- Ability to understand the vision and interpret it to develop practical and achievable work plans
- Commitment to equality and diversity, identifying service strategies to deliver equitable and fair services for users and employees, challenging discriminatory practices and actively managing and promoting diversity.
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills, with an adaptable style and able to use a variety of information and tailor style to suit different needs.
- Ability to build sound and productive working relationships with colleagues, partners and staff groups and can engage others in a credible, persuasive way.
If you are keen on this position, you must be able to start within two weeks, have an up to date DBS and references. You must have managed an OFSTED regulated children's home in the last 3 years.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to or call Jo Allcott -
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK