Support Worker - SEN College
Support Workers required for residential children's college based in Staffordshire. Fantastic salary of GBP22,000 plus clear progression to Senior and further earning potential.
The college supports adolescent females gain independence until adulthood via specialist education and therapeutic care.
We require multiple Support Workers to work alternate shift patterns including days, evenings and sleep ins to support the young people. The role will include providing a stable and safe environment, working within therapeutic practices to support the girls emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
In return, you will receive
- Salary of GBP22,000
- Employee benefits including pension, life assurance, health care plan
- Clear progression pathway into a Senior Support Worker role
Support Workers must have
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Experience working within a residential children's home or SEBD school
- Passion for supporting and improving life outcomes for vulnerable young people
- Empathy for the daily struggles of vulnerable young people
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
My client are a national provider of specialist children's homes and schools for adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties with challenging behaviour.
This is a fantastic role with a leading provider who are highly regarded with Ofsted.