Approved Mental Health Practitioner - EDS - Wiltshire
Locum Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Emergency Duty Service - Wiltshire
Wiltshire Council are looking for a Locum Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work within their Emergency Duty Service at the Monkton Park Council Offices in Wiltshire.
Wiltshire is a progressive and forward thinking council that thrives on innovation and finding new ways to deliver service within the community.
- Full HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- UK driving licence and access to a car
- Approved Mental Health Professional Qualification
- Best Interest Assessor Qualification
Roles and Requirements:
- Undertake Section 47 investigations
- Assess risks to children and ensure measures are in place to safeguard them
- Support and advise families seeking refuse from domestic violence
- Provide support and advice to LAC and their carers
- Assess adults with mental health problems, including assessing risk and planning, implementing and reviewing services as appropriate to enable independent functioning
- Keep up to date with developments within the social care field and the duties and requirements of Social Services Authorities
- The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to deliver training as well as knowledge of financial assessment processes.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to easily accessible CPD training online worth GBP500
- Your own dedicated consultant with sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Referral bonus scheme of GBP250 when you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings