Social Worker - Rapid Response - Hospital Team
Social Worker - Emergency Unit & Rapid Response - Hospital Team
Salary: GBP32,000 - GBP37,000 dependent on experience
Our client is currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Emergency Unit within a Hospital setting. The vacancy opened up due taking measures to reduce locum social workers to encourage stability to the service. As a result of this project, the local authority is really looking to invest in their social workers and promote a "grow your own" policy. This means more chances for promotion and long term gain.
This role is a Monday to Friday position and shift work is not required. The opportunity to work in an Emergency Unit but work 9am to 5pm is rare. The service has specific out of hours staff so you are able to spread the workload and have a good work life balance
This position will offer you:
- Professional Training is provided opening up opportunities in the future.
- Reduced Caseloads
- Modern working environments
- Smart Phone and Tablet is provided.
- You will be liaising with the Hospital Team to help provide advice and consultancy to colleagues within the immediate team and other services which could include independent organisations, the NHS or members of public.
- You will be part of an urgent response team and reporting to your team manager.
- Attending multi-disciplinary, locality and other meetings as needed.
- To have a Social Work Qualification
- To be HCPC registered
This manager is looking to interview within the next two weeks but with only two locum social workers still present in the team, you will need to get your application in soon.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on or give me a ring on .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social work industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.