Advanced Social Worker - Child Protection - Max Caseload 16
Advanced Social Worker - Child Protection - Pay up to GBP32.34 per hour
NonStop's client, based in the West Midlands, are looking for social workers to join their Safeguarding Teams. They cap caseloads at 16 and as a result are looking to take on a number of staff. The lower caseloads give you the opportunity to practice great work with young people and their families.
They are looking to move quickly for this position and hold interviews in the next week, if you are looking to get into your next locum position this could be ideal.
Ideally candidates will have Child Protection Experience. The contract is likely to be a minimum of 6 months, bringing you an increased level of stability. They will pay up to GBP32.34 to secure strong candidates, a high pay rate leaving you with more cash in your pocket.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- Freedom to choose the umbrella company that works for you
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children