Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - North Worcestershire/South Birmingham (Home Based)
Salary of up to GBP29,500 per annum + other excellent benefits
An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency are looking to recruit a Supervising Social Worker. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established team with a great scope for career progression.
The Supervising Social Worker, otherwise known as known as "Foster Care Development Worker", will support the team leader and the team to develop their fostering team in the Northern Worcestershire area and the surrounding areas of South Birmingham. They will do this by helping to recruit and train foster carers to meet demand.
Are you naturally:
- Driven and charismatic?
- Looking for a role in fostering?
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to GBP29,500 per annum
- GBP4,500 Car Allowance paid monthly
- 0.20ppm mileage paid*
- 25 days' annual leave + public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Other terrific benefits
- You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker (DipSW/CQSW)
- You will need to hold a current HCPC registration
- You will need post qualification experience in Fostering
- Fully committed to the out-of-hours scheme
- A good working knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children Act 1989
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Experience in residential social care (Desirable)
Closing date: 30th June 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details.