Qualified Social Worker Job - Adult Learning Disabilities - Worcesters
Qualified Social Worker Job - Adult Learning Disabilities - Worcestershire
Our client in Worcestershire is looking for a Qualified Social Worker with experience in the Learning Disabilities field to complete assessments and review of care packages.
You must have a sound knowledge of legislation and recent case law affecting this service user group.
Your main job duties will include:
- Being the allocated Social Worker for Adults with learning disabilities
- Managing a varied case-load including safeguarding work
- Completing social care reviews of complex care packages
- Completing new assessments
- Up-dating the data system
- Planning and monitoring
- Attending meetings
You will need to have post qualifying experience with learning disabilities, HCPC registration and a Social Work Qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply