Qualified Social Worker - Adult Mental Health Team - Bracknell, Berksh
SocialWork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adult Mental Health Team based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Pay rate is GBP38ph
About the role:
- To undertake person-centred assessment and planning in order to ensure that the individual has the best quality of life possible, taking into account any prevailing mental health and/or physical needs
- To ensure that the social care needs of people are met, within the eligibility criteria of the department, by working in partnership with people who use the service, their carers, professionals and other agencies, and service providers
- To meet the complex and often changing needs of people who use our service
- Direct work with people who access the service, including being involved in the duty system
- Best Interest meetings.
- Mental capacity assessments and reviews
- To carry a caseload of a volume and complexity as designated by the supervisor
- Working within and to the requirements of the legislative framework appropriate to a Community Mental Health Team, including, Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- Contributing to case discussions and multi-disciplinary meetings.
- To monitor and review the care plan agreed with individuals, carers and service providers.
- Ensure that the social care needs and welfare benefits entitlement of individuals in the community, or in hospital, are identified and met within the requirements of legislation and available resources.
- Pay rate: GBP38ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years PQ experience
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).