Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker - Staffordshire/Shropshire
A salary of up to GBP34,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and ambitious Independent Fostering Agency require a Supervising Social Worker to join their ever-expanding fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation and possess and infectious personality.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP34,000 per annum
- Mileage paid at 0.45 ppm
- 30 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- A pension scheme
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Recruiting, training and supporting foster carers
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers.
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body.
You will have:
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker preferably within Fostering and Adoption.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: Mid July 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details.