Locum - Supervising Social Worker (Part Time)
Locum - Supervising Social Worker
Aurora Resourcing are looking for an experienced social worker to take on an exciting new fostering locum position in East Yorkshire. This is a part time role. If you are enthusiastic, kind and passionate about working in the sector and want to make a difference to the lives of others, you will enjoy working for this established IFA. This role is role will last between 2 and 3 months.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment, training, assessing of foster carers.
- Support foster carers throughout the fostering process and maintain support beyond.
- Working in partnership with other team members in order to provide the most appropriate service for looked after children, young people, and foster families.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the agency as an integral member of the team.
- Work alongside a supportive and experienced team that enables children to achieve outstanding outcomes.
- Responsible for co-ordinating packages of support for foster carers and children/young people in their care.
- Qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Driver with own vehicle
- Experience working within a fostering team
- Experience working with fostering carers, children and young families
This role will pay a rate of GBP25 - GBP28 per hour
If you would like to find out more about the position, then please contact Jay on / or email To see other roles then please visit the Aurora Resourcing website: