Social Worker - Adults Generic / Pathway Team
Social Worker - Adults Generic / Pathway Team - Kirklees - Social Worker - GBP29.92ph Our client has a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Pathway Team in Kirklees. This vacancy has an ongoing contract and offers a competitive rate of pay. The role will be working alongside the Community Learning Disabilities Team and part of the All Age Disabilities Team. Duties as a Adults Generic Social Worker:
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Signposting and referring to other services
- A social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Recent post qualifying UK experience working within a similar role
- Full UK license holder