Unit Manager/Staff Nurse Residential Services
Vanrath Healthcare is pleased to be recruiting in partnership with our client for the position of Unit Manager/Staff Nurse Newtownabbey.
The client is a UK wide organisation offering a variety of care services and enjoys an excellent reputation for the provision of care services.
The service is community residential care setting and a network of supported living services supporting adults with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions and conditions presenting behaviours that challenge. The service also offers a range of residential and nursing care setting for older people with different levels of need. The aim of the service is to develop independence and life skills.
The candidates are required to be qualified Nurses with current NMC registration and be able to demonstrate
- Have recent relevant experience in a similar working environment dealing with the complex needs of service users.
- Have recent relevant staff management experience, to include operational management of attendance, disciplinary and grievance, annual leave, appraisal and probation processes.
- Have a working knowledge of RQIA standards and associated regulations.
- Be willing to positively develop team members
- Be flexible and able to work rotational shifts in this 24 hour service
In return the position offers
- GBP17.50 per hour
- Opportunity to develop your career with a market-leading national provider
- Support from a long-standing and highly experienced operations and Positive Behaviour Support team
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Childcare Vouchers
VANRATH Healthcare is reinventing the healthcare recruitment industry in Northern Ireland.
We understand the pressures healthcare professionals face; from the demanding nature of your day-to-day work, to the potential stress finding another role can bring. With your pressure-points in mind, we've intentionally crafted our service to meet your challenges and uphold your values. Changing jobs can be stressful. But it needn't be. At VANRATH Healthcare we take a fuss-free, firmly confidential approach that is totally straight-forward and totally tailored to you.
Our consultants have 30 years of recruiting experience. What does that mean in real terms? It means we'll expertly manage the whole recruitment process for you; from arranging flexible registration and interview times to suit your busy schedule, though to checking in one Day 1 at your new job. Our service is unparalleled and always free of charge.
We'll make sure you have support every step of the way: from providing CV and interview advice, to introducing you to prospective employers, discussing feedback and advising on the best way to tender your resignation. We'll coach you through the process, striving to get the culture and career fit that best suits you. We pride ourselves on having strong relationships with Northern Ireland's leading healthcare providers and this gives VANRATH Healthcare's candidates an above average change of securing interviews. In fact, we have a 98% success rate in getting our candidates at least one interview, if not several!
Simply put, we'll do what we do best: finding the perfect next career step for you; you just need to keep doing what you do best in the meantime.
Want to find out more? Call ann on [... Click Apply...]for a truly confidential, no-obligation chat.