Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care Team - Reading, Berkshire
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Leaving Care Team based in Reading, Berkshire. Pay rate GBP32 - GBP35ph
The Leaving Care Team provides support to Looked After Children from the ages of 15 1/2 years and acts in the capacity of personal advisor until the age of 21 years and provides support in terms of pathway planning, accommodation, training and employment, health needs and acts as a concerned involved parent. The Local Authority provides support until the young person reaches 25 years, if they remain in education or training.
- Social worker to join the leaving care team- working alongside 3 other social workers and 4 leaving care advisors.
- Ability to establish and maintain supporting whilst challenging relationships with young people to support them to achieve their potential
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- 3 years direct work experience working with young people aged 16-18 years
- Knowledge of the Children Leaving Care Act
- Minimum of 3 years PQ experience in the UK
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver - visits to young people will take you out of the local area.
- Pay rate:GBP32 - GBP35ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or via email