Registered Manager - Leicester - GBP40k - GBP50k
Job Title: Registered Manager
Salary GBP40k - GBP50k pa
Sector Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a care home manager in Leicester.
We are delighted to be working with a family run care home group, expanding their portfolio. With 2 "Good" rated homes already in the North of England, this exciting development in Leicester is 1 of a number of new services to come enabling them to grow their geographical footprint.
The Leicester home will open in 2 phases and once fully operational will offer nursing and residential care for up to 90 residents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced home manager, nurse qualified, to be part of this brand new venture. My client will also consider a very experienced and highly skilled deputy manager seeking the next step.
Because of the set up within the group, the right Home Manager will have the autonomy and freedom to manage the home without having to fight through layers of senior management to get decisions, but will also have the support and guidance an experienced team of Directors on hand for business and commercial decisions, and of course your colleagues in the North are on hand for sharing and advising on best practice.
This is a permanent position offered with a starting salary of GBP40ka (negotiable depending on experience) which will be reviewed as the service grows and evolves.
- Take overall Registered Manager responsibility with CQC and ensure the correct application and monitoring of all relevant statutory legislation
- Ensure that systems, processes and staff are in place, ensuring staffing issues are managed appropriately
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with referrers and commissioners to fill the home and ensure good occupancy levels
- Carry out assessments of all new residents
- Ensure monthly and annual budgets are met and work with the Directors to plan budgets
- Nurse qualified, knowledge of NMC code and guidance
- Proven track record of working within a Good rated home
- Knowledge of long term elderly care and dementia
- Results driven, with a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
For further information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection on [... Click Apply...]or