Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Family Support - East London
Salary of up to GBP41,000 per annum + excellent benefits
A highly reputable local authority is looking for an experienced Children's and Families Senior Practitioner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established safeguarding team with a great scope for career progression.
Are you naturally:
- Significantly experienced in Children's Social Work?
You will receive:
- Salary of up to GBP41,000 per annum
- A GBP3,000 annual retention bonus
- Child Care Vouchers
- A Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave + public holidays
- Other terrific benefits
- You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker (DipSW/CQSW)
- You will need to hold a current HCPC registration
- Significant post qualified experience in Children's Social Work
- Full commitment to the out-of-hours scheme
- An excellent working knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children Act 1989
Closing date: July 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details