A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qPCR Specialist to join an organisation who have a strong reputation in their industry manufacturing diagnostics, this is a newly created role to troubleshoot, optimise and further develop the organisations qPCR kits.
* Manufacture and test qPCR reagents
* In-process testing on materials
* Maintain and calibrate equipment
* Ensure quality standards are maintained
* BSc or MSc in molecular biology (or equivalent)
* Experience in constructing PCR kits
* Good understanding of molecular biology techniques
* Scientific acumen, organisation, time management, excellent concise written and verbal communication
* Be able to work well within a team and work independently
If you are interested in this qPCR position please apply online or contact Harpreet Heir on or sent your CV through
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.