Qualified Social Worker - CH&F - Frontline - Brent
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families - Frontline - Brent
Our client in the Brent area is looking for Qualified Social worker to join their busy Frontline team. Ideally they are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with referral and assessment experience.
The team covers all of referral and assessment including duty work and initial investigations.
Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out child protection investigations in line with section 47 including attendance
- Presenting at Strategy Meetings
- Carrying out Initial Assessments/Core Assessments
- Progression of children to LAC following Police Protection
- Legal Planning Meetings
- Viability Assessments
- Attending Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Attending Core Group Meetings & CIN Meetings
Please register your interest now by clicking the 'Apply now' button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free CRB and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply