Locum Service Manager - Front Line Services - Surrey
Locum Service Manager - Front Line Services - Surrey County Council - GBP42 ph
Are you an experienced Front Line Team Manager, looking to make the next step into Senior Management? Located in one of the largest Local Authorities, there are multiple locations throughout the area where you could be based, each having their own teams. Easily accessed via direct trains from London, as well as the M4 and M3 and M25.
What are the requirements?
- Post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Car Driver
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- 3+ years experience Managing Front Line Teams
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Reviewing
- Strong experience within CP and court working teams
- Strong IT skills
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying GBP42 ph
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .