Placements Brokerage Manager (Interim Adults Commissioning)
We are looking for a versatile Commissioner with experience in Adult Social Care to join a reputable local council in South West London on a full time, temporary basis.
We are looking for experienced candidates who are able to hit the ground running without much training or support and we are able to offer a competitive salary of up to GBP300 per day.
Key purpose of role:
- To manage the brokerage and placement function for complex and specialist care packages within the prescribed timeframes, budget and quality
- To proactively support providers to improve the quality of service and delivery
- To manage the Contracts and Quality Development Officers to improve outcomes for service users
- To develop the use of frameworks and other existing placement management structures as appropriate
- To investigate the use of customer facing placement IT platforms for future development as appropriate
- To manage and have oversight of (through the Category Manager post) all residential and nursing block contracts, and to act as the strategic relationship manager for these providers
- To maintain oversight of the use of residential and nursing placements, and to identify whether providers are contracting with the council in the most efficient manner
To be considered for this position you must have prior experience in a similar commissioning role with a professional qualification in commissioning and development. Our client is looking for candidates who are outcomes and solutions orientated and able to pursue creative and new ideas which provide solutions to complex problems.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Lameez Peer on either / or send your CV and contact details to .