Product Owner (Business Analyst)
I am looking for a Product Owner to join my Client! This is an exciting and gratifying opportunity, for anyone who has a high level of passion and enthusiasm for visual design and digital software innovation.
You will become a part of, and influence, a team who has continued a successful business path longer than any other digital company in the World! Supporting household brands from all over the globe!
As the Product Owner, you will work with the Creative, Technical, and business teams to lead the direction of each client product until delivery. This will include gathering requirements, designing the solution scope, monitoring development cycles and after sales support and innovation. You will collaborate with other staff to ensure coherent user experience across various products and ensure the best in-house productivity and practice using Agile. You will be responsible to effectively communicate the roadmap, backlog and delivery schedules. You will educate on best practice and act as an ambassador for products. You will work alongside, and learn from existing Project Owner team members.
- Use sales briefs, client data, and insights to identify effective project success, risk reduction and opportunities for our clients and the end user. This will involve working with UX and Data & Analytics teams as well as the business.
- Build and constantly groom the roadmap and current project goals.
- Take an active role in delivery and solve business problems by solving customer problems.
- Identify and report on key success metrics for new features.
- Communicate and sell ideas of future deliveries clearly to clients
- Liaise with designers and developers to build wireframes, prototypes and develop features truly valued by the users.
- Ensure everything that goes out to customers is of the highest quality by implementing effective testing processes.
- Proactively manage client's expectations through clear, concise and timely communication.
- You must be well versed in some aspects of digital software deliveries and have a good level of understanding of UX design and testing.
- A track record in digital product design and development within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to adopt agile and lean methodologies and champion them within the business
- You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital trends.
- You have a data driven and results focused approach.
- You are detail focused and can plan well; you will look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines.
- Very strong communicator that demonstrates strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Proactive and resourceful, this is a role with autonomy and accountability.
This is a Full time position, based just outside Guildford with parking available. Providing a great and extensive benefits package.
This is an immediately available position and interviews will be taking place ASAP