Consultants - Financial Services Regulatory Consulting 40K-70K
Senior Associates/Consultants - Financial Services Regulatory Consulting
London GBP40K- GBP70K
Our client a Global Law Firm is building a New FS Regulatory Consulting Practise to advise its Banking and Financial Services clients on the impacts of the changing regulatory market.
They are looking for a number of Senior Associates and Consultants with a Regulatory background. Experience working on controls, governance and compliance issues would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity for Management Consultants who are seeking further career progression and influence.
- Must have experience working for a Large Consultancy firm, Financial Institution, or a Regulatory body
- Experience working on Regulatory projects (eg. IFRS9, MIFID, EMIR, PSD, Solvency ect.)
- Ability to interrogate, understand and then relay regulatory consultative/policy statements, guidance, directives etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
- Ability to adapt quickly to uncertainty and variety of tasks
If you are an Associate/Consultant interested in this oppotunity, please send your CV (see below)McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.