Locum Social Worker - Children and Families
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in North London to recruit an experienced Qualified Social worker to join an exciting, fast paced and forward thinking Children and Families Team on an interim basis. This post offers GBP28ph.
The local authority provides an excellent support service and is focused purely on the outcome of both the Child and the Family. The right candidate must be able to manage a full caseload of complex Children in Need, Child Protection, and Looked after Children and court cases
With a competitive rate per hour of GBP28 and a great platform to deepen your experience and knowledge this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
- Working within the legislative, regulatory and policy framework that relates to the Safeguarding and Assessment Service
- Creating, monitoring and reviewing outcome based care plans that address the needs identified in assessments
- Carrying out high quality core and initial assessments of the needs of children and families at the direction of the Team Manager
- Working with individuals, families, carer groups and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning
- Working with other agencies and professionals in a co-ordinated manner to address the needs of children and their families, including preparing and participating in decision making forums
- Working effectively as a member of a professional team, contributing to multi-disciplinary working and able to manage a full caseload of complex Children in Need, Child Protection, Looked after Children and court cases
- This is a position for a Qualified Social worker with proven experience working within a similar team
- You must be HCPC registered with experience post qualification
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to or you can call us to find out more about the role on / .
Please check out the Aurora Resourcing website for further opportunities: