Executive Headmistress: Mrs Dawn Titus
Salary: Inner London Main Scale, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: GBP28,098 to GBP38,241
The Governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic Music teacher with the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards.
St Joseph's Roman Catholic Primary School is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2013). This outstanding school is one of the top performing primary schools in London and offers an excellent working environment. The school is currently in a soft federation with St Mary's Catholic Primary School. The Executive Head Teacher of both schools is Dawn Titus.
The successful candidate must be a committed practitioner who is able to make a positive contribution towards the extra-curricular activities on offer at the school.
The Governors of both schools seek to appoint enthusiastic teachers with the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an outstanding school;
- a strong Catholic ethos;
- enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- the professional development opportunities you need to move on in your career within the school, including NPQH, NPQML or Future Leaders;
- an active, supportive whole school community.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- The ability to play one or more musical instruments to a high level;
- A broad base of music subject knowledge;
- A genuine love of music and ability to inspire and engage pupils in music;
- The ability to produce school music events;
- The ability to teach across EYFS, KS1 & KS2;
- Vision of successful classroom practice;
- Possess a range of teaching and learning strategies;
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the school forward;
- Able to demonstrate excellent student progress;
- Creative, innovative and able to differentiate effectively;
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues;
- A professional who communicates clear expectations and promotes positive behavior.
Closing Date: Open until vacancies filled
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: September 2017 or earlier
Please send your C.V.
Application forms can be downloaded directly from the Catholic Education Service website via the button below.
NQTs and secondary trained teachers are very welcome to apply.
No recruitment agencies - direct applicants ONLY
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.