Registered Fostering Manager - IFA - GOOD OFSTED
permanent basis. Working as part of a small team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to users your duties will be:
- To be responsible for the day to day functioning of the Agency.
- To support the aims and objectives of the Setting and the organisation of a high quality Fostering Service for children from birth to 18 years.
- Fulfilling duties as the Safeguarding Designated Officer for the setting to promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff and parents/carers.
- To ensure all required duties are executed as directed by the Fostering Regulations 2011 and the National Minimum Standards 2011
- To ensure records are maintained as required by OFSTED
- To have an overview of the financial systems in place for the organisation, ensure effective budgeting and that appropriate payments are made to foster carers promptly
- To ensure that foster carers are supported through training, supervision and support group
- To liaise with relevant agencies and professionals in ensuring the high standard of service delivery
To be considered you must:
- Have previously supervised staff at a Team Manager level upwards within a Local Authority, Fostering Agency or Residential Service
- Have flexibility around working hours and duties
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own car
- Demonstrate good level of spoken and written English
To start your application please send a recent CV to or call Josephine Hodge on . Applicants close on the14 th of July.