HR Consultant (with the opportunity of flexible working)
Wymbs HR Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with our client who, because of business growth, is currently recruiting for an HR Consultant to join their unique organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor who is wanting a generalist role that offers flexibility which includes home working and the potential to work 4 days a week if required. The role will be based from the office, home and out and about working with clients.
You will assist in the delivery of day to day HR support that covers the full employee lifecycle including providing telephone advice on ER related issues. There will also be the opportunity to support with the delivery of HR & recruitment projects as well as HR toolkit development.
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an generalist HR advisory capacity with experience covering ER, recruitment and performance management
- Strong relationship building skills, able to build credibility with clients often at a senior level and deliver value
- Confident, articulate and intelligent with strong communication skills
- Service oriented with a desire to get it 'right first time'
- Self-motivated with a good level of drive and enthusiasm, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills and a level of commercial acumen
- Strong computer skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Good project management skills coupled with organisation and prioritisation - able to manage multiple priorities
- Happy to travel when required across the UK. Must be able to drive and have own car
- CIPD qualified/part qualified
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, the organisation offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package.