Training Operations Supervisor
Our client is a training company based in North London. We are seeking a training operations supervisor to support the operations manager with the supervision of training co-ordinators. The main responsibility will be to ensure all training programmes are delivered to very high standards of customer service.
- Take financial responsibility for purchasing training materials, facilities and equipment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for the staff
- Produce course outlines and other marketing materials
- Ensure the computer systems provide accurate and up to date information
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all initial enquiries relating to all courses are logged and passed to the relevant sales co-ordinator
- Develop knowledge of the full range of courses offered and upsell accordingly
- Ensure all training activities comply with the equal opportunities policy
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is maintained at all times
This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between GBP23k - GBP27k depending on experience. Start date is no later than August.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.