CWD Social Worker - More hands on work
Children With Disabilities Social Worker - More hands on work
Looking to work for an authority where the focus is on direct work with children and their families? Apply now.
Nonstop's client, based on an island off the UK, is looking for a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, their legislation puts more focus on direct work with young people meaning you don't get tied up in lots of bureaucracy.
They are willing to pay up to GBP36 an hour for the right candidate, a competitive pay rate leaving you with more cash in your pocket.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Island locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children, Children with Disabilities, CWD