- Establish contact & work closely with the Client team throughout the Mobilisation phase, identifying key stakeholders and initiating meetings/communication in order to ensure smooth progress.
- Provide line management to the New Schemes Coordinator responsible for ensuring efficient administration within the new scheme set up process for Client Services.
- Maintain and develop relationships with outsourced suppliers to the new scheme set up process (mainly printers, designers & payment card suppliers), delivering high service levels from suppliers and benchmarking prices to ensure good value.
- At an early stage, identify data providers and explain the suite of data that is required the rationale behind it, highlighting positive outcomes and the consequences should it not be provided. Work with the Client to ensure that it is provided to agreed deadlines
- Deliver on-site induction briefings for Client staff and Customers to ensure understanding of systems and differing payment options operate.
- Proactively identify knowledge gaps and potential blockers to a successful mobilization, bringing these to the attention of the relevant parties and ensure that accountability for resolution is identified and actions accepted.
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value to the relationship and to improve the Client/Customer perception - for example participation in workshops and Customer events.
- Take responsibility for the weekly Go Live meeting with Delivery/Client Service teams, ensuring that any necessary actions receive ownership and are progressed.
- Ensure an understanding that payment plans and assistance in debt resolution are available and understood.
- Devise a mobilization plan for each Client and obtain sign off that it has been met via a suitably constituted meeting after which we move into BAU/steady state and the relationship is owned by the CSD.
- Advise on void property utility costs process & best practice. Obtain necessary data to calculate & provide advice to client on recovery of void costs during new building occupation process.