Qualified Social Worker - MASH
Evergood Associates are currently supporting our client based in Surrey in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join their MASH Team as a Senior Social Worker.
Screening and triage all new Contacts to determine immediate risk and action needed; Gather information from parents and professionals (within and outside MASH) to assist with risk analysis and decision making; Speak to parents/professionals who phone MASH; Help signpost parents to where they can access support; Review and analyse new Contacts and make recommendations for further action; Support non-qualified members of staff, providing advice, guidance and direction; Participate in team meetings and team development; Involved in a busy and dynamic duty process to assist in ensuring decisions for children are made in a timely manner. This is a non-case holding role.
The MASH provides a single point of contact for the public and professionals to raise safeguarding concerns for vulnerable children and adults. The MASH team uses Surrey's Level of Need guidance to help them make decisions depending on statutory need, child protection or early help.
In order to be successful for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- HPCP Registered
- Have post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- Have the ability to make sound decisions and provide professional challenge
- Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Mark Thompson on ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to