Time to step up: Head of Care - Children's Home (start September)
A fantastic opportunity to step up!
The ideal candidate must have experience in managing children and young adults with challenging behaviour and complex needs. A positive attitude, resilience, supportive nature and who is driven by delivering quality care. Requirements - Head of Care - Specialist Residential School Level 5 NVQ in Management & Leadership (Children and Young People) Proven successful responsibility for a similar provision, or residential school environment Excellent knowledge of OFSTED Experience within a EBD / SEMH setting.
Responsibilities would include:
- Being accountable for delivering high quality care to the children and young people resident within the home.
- Being responsible for delivery of all care services, as well as the strategic planning for developments within the home, and all day to day management matters.
- They will demonstrate the ability to build on the well established principles and practice standards existing within the group and proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of childcare standards across the company.
- Delivering childcare that is focused on obtaining the best outcomes for each child and young person within the home.
Consequently, they are expected to demonstrate practical leadership in childcare, as well as organise and support staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person.
Requirements - Head of Care - Specialist Residential School
- Level 5 NVQ in Management & Leadership (Children and Young People)
- Proven successful responsibility for a similar provision, or residential school environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED
- Experience within a EBD / SEMH setting.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact Michaela Deasy-Smith on or email an updated CV and covering letter by an email via the button below.